A number of routes for application are available:
Applicants for certificate courses should apply online.
If you are applying for financial assistance, please upload your CV and a motivation letter with your application. The motivation letter should include:
- Details of your relevant professional and educational background.
- Reasons for your interest in the course.
- Why you feel you should have the opportunity to participate in this course: how will your participation benefit you, your institution and/or your country?
Please note that financial assistance from DiploFoundation is available only to applicants from developing countries. Late applications will be considered if there are spaces available in the course.
Complete application packages must be received by specified application deadlines in order to be considered.
- Two copies of the University of Malta application form filled out in full (download form for overseas applicants; download form for applicants with Maltese qualifications).
- Certified copies of original degree(s) and official transcripts.
- English translations of degree(s) and transcripts if they are not in English, signed and stamped by translator.
- English language proficiency certificate obtained within the last two years (minimum requirements TOEFL: paper-based – 650; Internet-based – 95. IELTS: 6.5. Cambridge: Proficiency Certificate with Grade C or better). Please indicate on the application form if you are still waiting for your English language proficiency results.
- Photocopy of personal details pages of your passport.
- If you are requesting financial assistance, please include your CV and a motivation letter with your application. The motivation letter should include details of your relevant professional and educational background; reasons for your interest in the course; and why you feel you should have the opportunity to participate in this course: i.e. how will your participation benefit you, your institution and/or your country? Financial assistance from DiploFoundation is available only to applicants from developing countries.
- Application fee or proof of payment (€100 – non-refundable – see methods of payment).
Please mail complete application packages to the address at the bottom of the page.
Diplo reserves the right to cancel this course if enrolment is insufficient. In case of cancellation, Diplo will notify applicants shortly after the application deadline. Applicants who have paid an application fee may apply this fee towards another course or receive a refund.