The aim of Science Diplomacy Week, organised by GESDA, is to take the pulse of science diplomacy in International Geneva and understand the impacts of the new geopolitical situation.
Diplo is proud to be part of the Geneva Coalition on Anticipatory Science and Diplomacy, a group of 14 Swiss and global institutions which are co-organising Science Diplomacy Week.
- Tatiana Valovaya (Director-General, UN Geneva)
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe (Chairman, GESDA)
- Marie-Laure Salles (Director, Graduate Institute)
- Martin Chungong (Secretary-General, Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU))
- Marga Gual Soler (Senior Science Diplomacy Advisor and Science Diplomacy Immersion Week Programme Director, GESDA)
- Thomas Greminger (Director, Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP))
- Jovan Kurbalija (Executive Director, Diplo)
- Kristiann Allen (Delegate from President of INGSA)
- Christian Simm (Delegate from the Rector of University of Zürich (UZH))
- Peter Gluckman (President, International Science Council (ISC))
- Yves Flückiger (Rector, University of Geneva (also representing SiDLab and GSPI))
- Nikhil Seth (Executive Director, UNITAR)