A brief report from the E-diplomacy day in Rome is available here.
- Learn about social media and e-tools for diplomacy.
- Share your experiences.
- Connect with colleagues involved in e-diplomacy.
The E-diplomacy day (18 June 2012) includes:
1) Training session for diplomats: How to effectively use social media in diplomatic activities (10.00 – 13.00)
2) Round table: Social media and challenges for modern diplomacy (18.00 – 19.00 follwed by a reception)
- Ambassador Bernardino Regazzoni, Embassy of Switzerland in Italy
- Ambassador Carmel Inguanez, Embassy of Malta in Italy
- Mr Stefano Baldi, Director of the Istituto Diplomatico, Italy
- Prof. Jovan Kurbalija, Director of DiploFoundation, Geneva/Malta
- Mr Pete Cranston, Social media expert, Oxford
The E-diplomacy day is organised for diplomatic community in Rome. Registration is closed.