DiploNews – Issue 457 – 15 December 2022
⛄ Applications open! Winter 2023 online courses
Register now to reserve your place in our popular winter courses:
- Diplomatic Theory and Practice
- Public Diplomacy
- Artificial Intelligence
- Intro to Internet Governance
- Multilateral Diplomacy
- Humanitarian Diplomacy
👉🏼 Application deadlines for certificates issued by Diplo: 16 January 2023
For further information and to apply, click the course titles above or visit Diplo’s course catalogue.
◆ Need financial assistance? Scholarships are available.
Thanks to support from the government of Malta, partial scholarships are available for applicants from developing countries to attend upcoming Diplo online courses. These scholarships cover 30%–60% of course fees and can be applied to most 2023 online courses. Browse our course catalogue and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
◆ Digital Watch Newsletter #75 (December 2022)
The latest Digital Watch Newsletter includes:
- The most important digital policy news of the month
- A quick recap of IGF 2022 topics and discussions
- Diplo’s Malta summit summary report
- November highlights of digital policy discussions in Geneva
- Global digital policy events to be held in December 2022 and January 2023
◆ IGF 2022 Summary Report
The IGF 2022 Summary Report is now available! Discover the top 10 trends of IGF 2022, a summary of discussions, and a data analysis of 188 session transcripts. Read the summary report here!
◆ Science diplomacy in practice: Interview with Amb. Bhaskar Balakrishnan
- What does science diplomacy look like in practice?
- How do diplomats from the Global South engage in the practice of science diplomacy?
- How does science diplomacy contribute to national foreign policy and global cooperation?
Watch what summit participants had to say about the event and keep an eye out for more Summit in a Minute videos! Watch them here!