Knowledge and Diplomacy
Knowledge and Diplomacy presents papers on knowledge and knowledge management from the January 1999 Conference on Knowledge and Diplomacy in Malta. The papers in this book, examining the topic from a variety of backgrounds, academic interests and orientations, reflect the multidisciplinary character of knowledge management. This publication is only available online.
About this Publication
- Preface – Jovan Kurbalija
- Knowledge Management in Diplomacy – Jovan Kurbalija
- Knowledge Management and International Development: The Role of Diplomacy – Walter Fust
- The Role of Knowledge in the Cyber-Age of Globalisation – Richard Falk
- Wilton Park: Sui Generis Knowledge Organisation – Colin Jennings
- Historical Diplomacy: Foreign Ministries and the Management of the Past – Keith Hamilton
- How Do You Know What You Think You Know? – J. Thomas Converse
- Beyond Diplomatic – The Unravelling of History – Robin Alston
- Knowledge Management: Experience from International Organisations – John Pace
- Knowledge Management and Change in International Organisations: Learning from the Private Sector – John Harper and Jennifer Cassingena Harper
- Knowledge Management and Diplomatic Training: New Approaches for Training Institutions – Dietrich Kappeler
- Knowledge and Diplomacy – Alex Sceberras Trigona
- Knowledge Management in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malta – Gaetan Naudi
- Leaders’ Rhetoric and Preventive Diplomacy: Issues We Are Ignorant About – Drazen Pehar
- Ivo Andric on Diplomacy
14 Aug, 2014
Report of the Intergovernmental Committee of Experts on Sustainable Development Financing.... Read more...
16 Aug, 2001
... Read more...
12 Aug, 2005
Special Ministerial Event on Food Security and Sustainble Development in Small Island Developing States
... Read more...