Authors: Brian Patrick Green | Matthew J. Gaudet
Journal of Moral Theology, Vol. 11, Special Issue no. 1, Spring 2022, “Artificial Intelligence”
Journal of Moral Theology dedicated special issue on 'artificial intelligence'.
Journal of Moral Theology dedicated special issue on ‘artificial intelligence’.
- An Introduction to the Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
Matthew J. Gaudet
- Artificial Intelligence and Moral Theology: A Conversation
Brian Patrick Green, Matthew Gaudet, Levi Checketts, Brian
Cutter, Noreen Herzfeld, Cory Labrecque, Anselm Ramelow, OP, Paul Scherz, Marga Vega, Andrea Vicini, SJ, Jordan Joseph Wales
- Artificial Intelligence and Social Control: Ethical Issues and Theological Resources
Andrea Vicini, SJ
- Can Lethal Autonomous Weapons Be Just?
- We Must Find a Stronger Theological Voice: A Copeland Dialectic to Address Racism, Bias, and Inequity in Technology
John P. Slattery
- Can a Robot Be a Person? De-Facing Personhood and Finding It
Again with Levinas Roberto
- Metaphysics, Meaning, and Morality: A Theological Reflection on A.I.
Jordan Joseph Wales
- The Vatican and Artificial Intelligence: An Interview with Bishop Paul Tighe by Brian Patrick Green
- Epilogue on AI and Moral Theology: Weaving Threads and Entangling Them Further
Brian Patrick Green