Journal of Moral Theology dedicated special issue on ‘artificial intelligence’.
- An Introduction to the Ethics of Artificial Intelligence
Matthew J. Gaudet
- Artificial Intelligence and Moral Theology: A Conversation
Brian Patrick Green, Matthew Gaudet, Levi Checketts, Brian
Cutter, Noreen Herzfeld, Cory Labrecque, Anselm Ramelow, OP, Paul Scherz, Marga Vega, Andrea Vicini, SJ, Jordan Joseph Wales
- Artificial Intelligence and Social Control: Ethical Issues and Theological Resources
Andrea Vicini, SJ
- Can Lethal Autonomous Weapons Be Just?
- We Must Find a Stronger Theological Voice: A Copeland Dialectic to Address Racism, Bias, and Inequity in Technology
John P. Slattery
- Can a Robot Be a Person? De-Facing Personhood and Finding It
Again with Levinas Roberto
- Metaphysics, Meaning, and Morality: A Theological Reflection on A.I.
Jordan Joseph Wales
- The Vatican and Artificial Intelligence: An Interview with Bishop Paul Tighe by Brian Patrick Green
- Epilogue on AI and Moral Theology: Weaving Threads and Entangling Them Further
Brian Patrick Green