Lecture: Good offices and mediation in international relations
09 March 2016 -
University of Malta, Online
[Update] Read a digest of the discussion, in Good offices: A Swiss specialty
We are very pleased to invite you to a short online event, hosted by Diplo, on 9 March, starting at 10.15 GMT. The event consists of three parts:
- The live broadcast of a short lecture by Swiss Foreign Minister Didier Burkhalter on ‘Good offices and mediation in international relations’ (15 minutes)
- A short online chat and exchange of ideas on the topic of good offices and innovation (15 minutes)
- An update on Diplo’s activities (15 minutes)
This event will offer the opportunity for you to connect with Diplo course participants and faculty from across the different topics currently covered in our online courses, as well as to learn a bit more about Diplo’s activities.
You can attend the event via this link https://diplo.
Logging from the computer
– After clicking the above link, chose ‘Enter as a Guest’ add your display name and click ‘enter room‘. The webinar client will open in a new window. Please be patient: this can take a few moments.
– A pop-up window may ask you to install/allow the Flash player add-in into your browser. Please follow the onscreen instructions or download manually and allow/install.
Logging in from a mobile device
You can join our webinar from your mobile device, by clicking on the above link. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to install the free mobile Adobe Connect app.
You can pre-test your computer and browser settings by accessing this link:
We hope you can join us.