Panel on Cybersecurity at the Belgrade Security Forum
20 September 2013 -
Jovan Kurbalija and Vladimir Radunovic participated in a very successful panel on cybersecurity at the Belgrade Security Forum (20 September 2013).
The cybersecurity panel addressed three main aspects of cybersecurity:
- What are the main cybersecurity threats?
- Who are the main players?
- How is cybersecurity performed?
The panel was organised by the DCAF and BSF with support of DiploFoundation. Besides Jovan Kurbalija and Vladimir Radunovic, the speakers included:
- Baroness Pauline Neville-Jones, UK Government Special Representative to Business on Cyber Security.
- Alexander Klimburg, Senior Advisor at the Austrian Institute for International Affairs
- Predrag Tasevski, researcher on cybersecurity from Macedonia