DiploFoundation’s Shita Laksmi will give the keynote speech at the session, ‘Mapping the Challenges and Opportunities of AI for the Conduct of Diplomacy’ at DataGovAI 2019 on 7 November, at 14.00 (GMT+7).
DataGovAI Summit & Awards is a series of conference plenary & tracks with keynote, panel discussions, workshops, awards presentation, meet-ups, and networking sessions. Each day and session will focus on a different topic.
The conference will have several tracks to focus on:
- Big Data Security, Customer Data Privacy, and Governance related issues
- Predictive Analytics, Data Science, and Business Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, and Blockchain in Relation to Big Data
- Big Data Regulations and Regulator Forum on Data Privacy and Cross Border Data Flow
- Big Data Start-ups, Venture Capital, Innovations
The event will take place on 6-8 November 2019, in Jakarta, Indonesia.
For more information about the event, visit the dedicated website.