This page offers you the chance to share your readings of books related to diplomacy and international relations. We publish all submitted reviews which address relevant topics and respect our book review guidelines.
If you are an author and would like us to review your book here, please contact us for more information.
Please note that the views expressed in book reviews are those of the authors and not necessarily those of Diplo.
- Democratic Intergovernmental Organizations? Normative Pressures and Decision-Making Rules, Alexandru Grigorescu
- What Diplomats Do, Brian Barder
- A Diplomatic Whistleblower in the Victorian Era, G.R. Berridge
- The Demilitarization of American Diplomacy: Two cheers for striped pants, Laurence Pope
- Mexico and Its Diaspora in the United States: Policies of Emigration since 1848, Alexandra Délano
- Backstabbing for Beginners: My Crash Course in International Diplomacy, Michael Soussan
- Guerrilla Diplomacy: Rethinking International Relations, Daryl Copeland
- Diplomacy: Theory and Practice, G.R. Berridge
- Multilateral Diplomacy and the United Nations Today, edited by James P. Muldoon Jr., Joan Fagot Aviel, Richard Reitano and Earl Sullivan
- Civilisation and its enemies - The next stage of history, Lee Harris
- The breaking of nations, Robert Cooper
- The long summer - How climate changed civilisation, Brian Fagan
- To Begin the World Anew - The Genius and Ambiguities of the American Founders, Bernard Bailyn
- A new generation draws the line - Kosovo, East Timor and the standards of the West, Noam Chomsky;
- Kosovo crossing - American ideals meet reality on the Balkan battlefields, David Fromkin
- Soft power - The means to success in world politics, Joseph S. Nye Jr.
- The wisdom of crowds - Why the many are smarter than the few, James Surowiecki
- An African Analysis of the War in Iraq, edited by Prof. Jean-Emmanuel Pondi
- The Dust of Empire, Karl E. Meyer
- Genghis Khan and the making of the modern world, Jack Weatherford
- Against All Enemies, Richard A. Clarke
- World on fire, Amy Chua
- The Journey of Man, Spancer Wells