- Online Classroom
- In Focus
- More Diplo Sites
Diplo provides an excellent opportunity, through its affordable and flexible online courses which accommodate even the most hectic schedule of working people.
~ Parasram Gopaul, Counsellor, Mauritius Embassy, Brussels (July 2010)
Diplo uses a collaborative approach to teaching and learning, involving a high level of interaction with course faculty and other participants. Our courses are part-time and require a minimum of 5-7 hours of study time per week (please see individual course descriptions for specific estimates of required study time).
- Find out more about learning with Diplo.
- Watch a video about learning online with Diplo.
- Choose a course by clicking on any from the list above.
- Read reviews from our alumni, and use our interactive community map.
- Browse our international faculty.
- Contact us or e-mail our admissions team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out about training solutions for Ministries of Foreign Affairs.
- Subscribe to receive e-mail updates about our upcoming online courses.